Friday 19 March 2010


Twins~~




This is the first time I quilt with my machine.
My machine is an old one and it was bought something like 15 years ago by my mom.
It was the top model with over a hundred build-in stitches.

Last few months I was decided to buy a new machine cos I wanted to try patch work and quilting with a machine.
Some web sites introduce the "Bxxxxxx" machine is an ideal machine for patch work as there are special designed "foot" for quilting.
I nearly bought it....... just before I was told that I can only buy the "foot" and see if it will fit to my own machine.
Well, that's a lot cheaper~

However, it didn't fit.......
Then I tried to seach around to see if there is a "walking-foot" which may fit my machine.
and the answer was...... there is a build-in walking-foot in my model!!!!
suprise~~~~~
It is really a TOP model~ and I will never give it back to mom......

Machine sewing + machine quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment