Sunday 23 August 2009


My friend is going to study in Taiwan.....
And I feel soooo, so.....so..............
jealous >.<
I also want to take the quilting crouse!!!
Indulge in the beautiful fabrics....... gather with a group of handmake lovers...... doing nothing except quilting....... isn't it great!!!
I also want it!!!!
If I don't have to work... if I don't have to take care baby....... and if I have money............. 唉...

Can't do much for you my friend...
just hope you keep your passport, money, every important stuffs securely,
and wish you all the best ^^
haha
This is my favourite fabric.
We always have different taste so I "dare" you should like this one.
If not, i will give you the little cute teddy bear with strawberry one~~
hahahaha.......
A little button I made.
again... it is stitched under a magnifier =.=





No comments:

Post a Comment