Thursday 30 July 2009

Big boy~~




"I am a big boy now~~~~"
yes yes, baby Jamie becomes a big boy...... doesn't look like baby anymore....
me and Billy miss his baby face so much.....
Yesterday I watched the videos of 6-month-Jamie with baby Jamie, and I went..
"oh, bb, you looked so fat!.... see who's crying at mid-night 2am!!!!!...."
nearly all the videos are recorded around 1am..... where baby Jamie was playing happily on our bed....
I remember..... he liked to sleep in our arms at night...
his enjoyable face when taking bath...
he pee when we changing his napkin...
we scream for his first smile...

and suddenly, Jamie becomes a boy but not baby anymore.... wooo.......
The white T-shirt in the photo was a present from Ansen about a year ago.
When I saw it, I throught Jamie may fit it 2 or 3 years old...
haha.....
16-month only~~~~

1 comment: